Here are some common uses for veneers:
- Spaces between the teeth.
- Broken or chipped teeth.
- Unsightly, stained or discolored teeth.
- Permanently stained or discolored teeth.
- Crooked or misshapen teeth.
Bonding is a common solution for the following dental issues:
- Fixing or repairing chipped or cracked teeth.
- Reducing gaps or spaces between teeth.
- Hiding discoloration or faded areas on the tooth’s surface.
Invisalign straightens teeth without braces by using aligners. Aligners are removable and virtually invisible. You can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing, and you can still eat and drink what you want. Also, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth. There are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
Many of our patients are happy and comfortable improving their smiles with Invisalign.
Features of Invisalign
- An invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- A series of clear, removable, custom-made aligners.
- Free of metal wires or brackets.
- Custom made for comfort.